Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership Born To Run

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

I imagine you guys have had a look at the Born To Run sax solo?
      Coming either later today or tomorrow I’ll be adding some additional related content…
      This will be the entire sax part as played by Clarence Clemons on that song.
      The download includes the music chart (Bb and Eb) and an audio track with the band, including Springstein’s vocal but no sax.
      This will give you a chance to play along with as the band’s sax player. Other than the sax solo, its all pretty easy too, mostly whole notes.

saxomonica
      Participant

RockinRobin
        Participant

Johnny. I downloaded the “Born to Run” chart.I first heard this song in 2002 on CD. This is gonna take some work.

john
          Keymaster

the background parts are pretty straight forward, it’s the solo that will take most of the work.
            did you check that out yet?

RockinRobin
            Participant

I assume the solo is in the sheet music. I see stated in the sheet music is the solo

saxomonica
              Participant

Hi Gents
                @Keymaster maybe i need glasses as i can’t see “Born to Run” in your music being anywhere here on site ?
                or mayhap i am not with the programme or i am off with the pixies ? off the chart even
                maybe it’s somewhere in the lessons that i have failed with my homework thus far?

“In the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed are Kings”
                did a google search for the chart or a youtube vid the only thing that resembles it is by Chez Taylor
                anyways i requested the downlink thanking you most kindly, and, me fingers crossed i’ll run into it

RockinRobin
                Participant

OK Saxomonica,
                  I found “Born to Run” this way, and walk this way, not that way, Go to the main page “Premium Access. You may see the pictures of Boot Randolph, over to King Curtis, The Big Horn… keep going til you see a Microphone. Click on the “Let’s Do it”. That should bring you to the page where you can access Born Two Run. That works for me.

RockinRobin
                  Participant

So I’ll run up and down the F# scale making it up as I go along

saxomonica
                    Participant

oh @William you’re the man!! thanx heaps, good buddy.

Because i am a beginner i went to Start Here on, next icon down, though i checked out King Curtis’ 4 tunes
                      Rockin’ dude form Maple Leaf Country blowin his heart out there King time on a coupla awesome numbers ..
                      So happy you helped me make the grade, stoked, no longer got the blues from my head down to my shoes
                      whho hoo now me eyes are as big as saucers, this looks real good mateys

Obviously i am not doing my homework properly and moreso am more than just manifestly visually challenged,
                      Yours in appreciation of the argument of a big stick. Sticky beak, that is.

Shh, don’t tell Johnny about it, ok?

Ta

Simon
                      Participant

I checked solo, and i found out that i would be able to play that in about 10 to 15 years hahahaha

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.