Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Reeds Checking on reed purchased the 29th of march

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    John Jaehn
    Participant

Checking to see the status of my reed order.# 92869

john
      Keymaster

Hi John, yes I found this email I sent you:
        Hi John, your reed order has been shipped, here is your tracking#:

It has the tracking# you wrote but this is from end of January I think…..did you have more than one order in?
        If so did you receive that one early Feb?

John Jaehn
        Participant

I recieved the ones in Feb. I purchased 2 more alto reed on march 29th… payment cleared on april first… every meal I attent to reply to comes back on mailer damon as not delivered…

John Jaehn
          Participant

If I could show pics I would show the email and screen shot of bank

john
            Keymaster

I see it , no need to send anything.
              Not sure what happened but I will get it out tomorrow…unless you want to cancel it.

John Jaehn
              Participant

I’ve been on the road for seven weeks. I just got home tonight to find the didnt show up …. my daughter plays alto which is why I buy alto reed and she does very well with them. I just bought a 1929 beuscher true tone for her ( plays friggin amazing) I wanted to give her the horn and reeds at the same time. Unfortunately that didnt happen. She chipped the onyx reed she was using while I was on the phone with her and her mom. I ordered these as I was talking with to calm her down. She absolutely likes how they play. So yes in one respect I’m pissed they weren’t here when I gave her her new horn…but I understand shit happens… but is there a way to get the here quickly considering they were ordered 16 days ago?

john
                Keymaster

yes, you’re in the US so it will go out tmorrow and so could be very quick.
                  sorry John, not sure why this happened but my fault regardess so hit me back in an email
                  for a complimentary song download for your Daughter. Choose one from the music section here:

Saxophone Music

John Jaehn
                  Participant

Thank you sir I appreciate it

John Jaehn
                    Participant

Just got the email that the have been sent… tha is johnny. I still have to sit with her about what song to get… I appreciate everything you do for us

John Jaehn
                      Participant

She wanted to go with sounds of silence

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.