Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Christmas songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tony Shrubb
    Participant

Hi Johhny,
      I paid for 3 Christmas songs via Paypal but only ‘White Christmas’ music sheet and MP3 downloaded. How can I get the other two sheets and MP3’s
      Tony S from UK

john
      Keymaster

OK Tony I will email you the link you need.

Tony Shrubb
        Participant

Thanks for that, all sorted now. Only problem is, I’ve got to learn to play them now. 🙂

john
          Keymaster

C’mon now…that’s the fun part!

Tdog
            Participant

Hi Johnny..I paid for the Christmas songs by Paypal..no problems, except I only downloaded the Tenor Part & not the Alto Part for Rockin around the Christmas Tree..”when you have a minute” could you please send it to me..I have previously ordered How to play the saxophone and Killer Blues..both awesome thank you..love being part of How to play the saxophone.org..thanks & regards from SW Aus, Tdog

john
              Keymaster

Sure, will email you the link.

Michael Bishop
                Participant

Hey members Tony S and Tdog: would love to see some video footage of your Saxophone playing on the blog sometime. Yes, Tdog both of Johnny’s ebooks are great!

Tdog
                  Participant

Thanks Johnny for sorting the Christmas Songs link for me…will take more care with the downloading next time!.. not sure I have the capability yet re the above video suggestion from Baboon…but we’ll see!!..I’ve been following up on Johnny’s info re sound recording, so a suitable good quality Mic for the Mac may be on the christmas wish list..if anyone has further info on recording I would appreciate receiving it, posted under the correct “Topic” I guess 😉

Michael Bishop
                    Participant

Hey Tdog, to upload a video of your Sax playing to the blog, it doesn’t require any type of “elaborate” recording equipment. Just a simple Camrecorder, webcam, mobile phone, etc is all that is needed–I just use a webcam and works just fine. Johnny added the the member’s videos on the blog a few months back just for the purpose of members being able to upload simple videos of your playing so that he/others members can check out what you’re doing, and then he provides insights that will help you get better. Open a youtube account, upload your video to youtube and mark is as “unlisted”. You can then go to the blog and paste the video link youtube gives your video on the blog where we all enter our comments and it takes about a day for the full screen of your video to appear–nothing to it! 🙂

john
                      Keymaster

These days you can connect a USB mic directly into your computer, even iPhone or iPad as long as you have a USB mic. Apogee is a high quality maker of recording products and they have made such a mic…
                        http://yourhomerecordingstudio.com/apogee-mic

It is not a cheap mic but there are less expensive ones than the Apogee mic but you’ll get the idea.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.