Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Cleared for playing/ lessons with my Instructor starting Aug 1!!! :) :) :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hi guys,
      I had my frenectomy this past Tuesday and I got the great news from Dr. Kyle Dalton this morning that he has given me medical clearance to resume Sax lessons with my Instructor starting August 1st…talk about feeling happy, happy…happy 🙂 My Instructor is feeling very happy too because I didn’t give up…but I almost did. I’m just glad I went and got a 2nd opinion with the right doctor who could help me…wonder what the dentist will think who misdiagnosed me and told me I had TMJ; that wouldn’t be able to play anymore? Anyways, my lessons are every Monday and the first one is August 1st. I was told in the mean time to work on ‘rebooting’ exercises; Johnny has plenty of stuff here for that. After about 30 days of working with him he thinks I’ll be pretty much back to normal and we can pick up where I left off with the Improvising project I was assigned for Van Morrison’s “Moondance”. Will defintely upload that here for Johnny to look at first…it’s nice to have that extra help 🙂 I can’t even begin to tell you what a relief this is…..have been so looking forward to hearing the news that I officially got this morning…rock on 🙂

Pete
      Participant

Great news Michael, glad all is ok for you now.
        !Keep on blowing! all the best to you.

Mel
        Participant

Awesome news! Happy for you!

Mel

Marc
          Participant

Hey, great news! You see… sooner than expected you’ll be blowing your horn again.

Congrats on that!

William Cingolani
            Participant

Good news. Looks like you’er On The Road Again!

Jazz Cat
              Participant

good news, Michael …congrats! 🙂

Bill Mecca
                Participant

great news Michael! Keep on Honkin’!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.