Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire Converting the backing track from web archive to play in iTunes?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Fletcher
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I just recently bought ‘Pick Up the Pieces’ from the website, all the payment ran smoothly and I have both the sheet music and the backing track. But I don’t know how to convert the backing track from the internet to play in itunes, so that I can download it onto my iPhone.
      Hope you or anyone can help,
      Thomas

Dazza
      Participant

Hey Thomas. This is the same process you would adopt to import any tune in iTunes mate as JF’s tune is an mp3. Just place it straight into your phones play list once imported and you’re done!

Thomas Fletcher
        Participant

Just used your advice, got in my iTunes account but can’t seem to sync onto my phone, it has a dot with two brackets either side of it which is next to the track,not sure what that symbol means?

Thomas Fletcher
          Participant

When I download the backing track it’s downloaded on the internet so I need wifi to play it, how do I import it from that to iTunes?

Dazza
            Participant

Not sure what you mean that its downloaded on the internet. When you go to the link are you right clicking to “save as” so the file is on your computer?

Thomas Fletcher
              Participant

Ahh, I was left clicking instead of right clicking to download. Now it’s working, thanks so much Dazza, that’s been bugging me the whole day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.