Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Did not receive download link for Practice Routine #1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arun Kumar
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I purchased the Practice Routine #1 on 12th September but did not receive the download link.

Please send me the download link for this lesson.

Thanks,
      Arun

john
      Keymaster

Ok have sent it by email.
        thanks
        johnny

GAR
        Participant

Johnny. Got the link to download the videos for lesson 1 and lesson 2 of the practice session. Please make less 3 and 4 downloadable. Thank as always. Gregg

john
          Keymaster

Oh ya, I forgot. I did try it a while back after the others but ran into some technical glitch. I will have another go at it when I get back to my studio.
            thanks Gregg

john
            Keymaster

Ok, all lesson videos for the Daily Practice Routine are now “downloadable”

Terry Clarke
              Participant

HI Johnny, I ordered the Practice Routine #1 a while back and was unable to get it. I sent you an email good while back and have had no response. If you look at your records you will see it was charged to my checking account….so payment has been done. Please email me at terry.clarke@southside.edu and let me know what I can do to receive the Practice Routine. Or sent it to me at my email.

I have learned lots using you site and your materials I have purchased in the pass and want to continue to learn.

Thanks for your help with this matter

SAX5

Terry Clarke

john
                Keymaster

Sorry bout that Terry, no idea how this slipped for so long. I’ll send you the link via email right away

Johnny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.