Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself does johnny reply

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lou Canning
    Participant

Johnny i have posted 2 times on your site but u have yet to reply to me wondering y i havent got any feedback.Topic Clark Terry

john
      Keymaster

Hi Lou, oh yea I'm here checking the forum out everyday. The Clark Terry link was great, I watched the whole thing but I really have nothing to add to it. He has a unique teaching style and concept and is deeply rooted into jazz, which although having had studied it myself many tears ago in college, it's not the style I gravitated too much towards. Of course you can take some of his concepts and apply them to blues and rock as well.

Thanks for sharing that link Lou, hopefully some others on here got something out of it as well!
        Johnny

Lou Canning
        Participant

Thanks Johnny,1 more ? can you give me the backing track for Aint NO sunshine.Johnny can u learn us beginners how to play this song Thanks Again MRCANNONBALL

john
          Keymaster

Ya Lou, love to. I'm on the road in the middle of a tour and don't have that track with me but I'll gt that up when I finish in early April.

thanks
            Johnny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.