Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Down on The Corner Cover w/ Selmer Paris Tenor, Claude Lakey mouthpiece ,fiber r

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mike Ma
    Participant

jake
      Participant

Really?? I hope your not serious. From the time I have been following this forum I believe that is the 3rd video of this sort that I have seen from you. I really recommend grabbing some lessons if you want to be serious about the sax, but from what I can tell you are not, so you should quit wasting peoples time!

Anonymous

It would be nice to hear what this chap actually sounds like if he would make an attempt to play something – if that really is a Selmer he’s mucking about with!

It reminds me of Pink Floyd’s song ‘Wish you were here’ for some reason, perhaps it’s just the title?

Tim56
          Participant

HUH??????

Anonymous

Mike – Thanks for sharing. If you do another upload, can you turn up the backing track volume please?

Anonymous

notice how the sax player’s mouthpiece is more vertical than horizontal to give the reed more freedom to vibrate and add those higher partials in the sound

Anonymous

Sxpoet – welcome back. I prefer Nina’s version which has a little sax too.

Anonymous

BTW – Have you seen Julian Smith on Sop-sax?

Begin at 1:15 – 2:52

Begin at 1:15 – 3:06

Anonymous

cool

Mike Ma
                      Participant

HERE YOU GO SXPOET

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.