Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Down on The Corner Cover w/ Selmer Paris Tenor, Claude Lakey mouthpiece ,fiber r

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Jou Ma!

My Dad used to say to me, “Son, why be difficult, when with a little bit more effort, you could be totally impossible!”

john
      Keymaster

Hey Mike, please don’t post any more videos until you can play more than a flurry of 5 notes over and over and over and over and over and over and over
        and over again….
        For now I will allow you to participate so you can benefit from the participation of others. Hopefully you will come to realize the work ahead of you.
        It’s great that you went out and bought a horn but now it’s time to learn how to play something.

cheers
        Johnny

Anonymous

Mark – sounds fantastic now i can hear the backing track. you need the backing track nearer the microphone or stand further away from the microphone.

that style of playing fits in well with certain types of music. What you’re playing is a backing part to a band, its not a melody its more of a fill in part, just like we have drums & and other big band instrumental parts to fill in the gaps of the melodic & harmony parts played by other instruments. You’re playing more of a rhythm part on the sax.

i can see where you’re going with it!

Marc Justiniano
          Participant

Mike, I put a spell on you to learn not to flurry but to learn to play the SAXOPHONE.
            . Wow……Lol lol……….

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.