Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership download songs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    David Rumbaua
    Participant

Hi, How do I start availing of the 4 songs per month download?

Thanks

john
      Keymaster

Hi David, sign in and then go to the “Reperotre” section (the turquise colored box)
        scroll down and you’ll see a request form. put your song requests in there.

Patrick
        Participant

Hello

I don’t see any request form at the bottom of Reperotre section as indicated above.
          Did I miss understand you regarding saying you give a code for Premium Members to download music?

Please advise
          Thanks
          Patrick

john
          Keymaster

Patrick, that request form has been gone for 2 months now.
            In it’s place is a coupon code.
            this code sits where the form used to be, and that is at the bottom of the Repertoire page….right under the video which explains how to use it.

john
            Keymaster

Patrick, that request form has been gone for 2 months now.
              In it’s place is a coupon code.
              this code sits where the form used to be, and that is at the bottom of the Repertoire page….right under the video which explains how to use it.

Yvon Duguay
              Participant

i Believe you live in Vancouver B.C. i wander way you charge U.S Dollar

Simon
                Participant

Hi, something wrong with coupon for february? It says: Coupon usage limit has been reached.

Simon

john
                  Keymaster

it’s probably your browser reading old information so you need to clear your cache or use a different browser.
                    someone else had this issue and I asked them to do this and then it worked fine.

john
                    Keymaster

i Believe you live in Vancouver B.C. i wander way you charge U.S Dollar

Where I live is not relevant…
                      Students and members here all from all over the world and 80% are from the USA
                      everything taken into consideration; the US dollar is the best currency to use in the international community.

Val Ritchey
                      Participant

Hope I’m in the right place. Tried to order “Save the Last Dance For Me”, Clicked on the Get It @ 9.00 but saw the price was 12.50. I couldn’t go any further. Tried to leave a message for help but must have done it wrong. As a premium member what do I do?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.