Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Downloads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GAR
    Participant

Hi Johnny. Hope all is well with you. I have purchased your practice routine as well as the altissimo course and have greatly enjoyed and learned from both. You graciously allowed us to download the videos, which was great for me, because where I practice there is no internet. I have another question/favor. I have also purchased some of your songs/sheet music. When I am learning any new song, if I have a recording of it, I put it in a software program called “Best Practice” which allows me to slow it down – which is a huge help to me in learning . Only once I really get it down do I use just the backing track. I love the way you play and want to try to play along with your videos as I am learning. Is there any way you can make the audio of your song videos available for download so I can put them into Best Practice? The song I am struggling with right now is “Take Five”, but I can see how this would be helpful with other songs you have available on your site. Thanks for considering this. Cheers. Gregg

john
      Keymaster

Yes, here’s how you can do it:
        search for any song/video on youtube.
        grab it’s URL from the brower
        put that URL in here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
        hit “convert video” and you now have the mp3 of the song (the software strips the audio from the video)

Dazza
        Participant

Thats a great tip for all. I have been using that to drop hundreds of songs on to my ipod for those impossible to find sax songs through the decades. Cant remember the last time I listened to the radio in the car!

GAR
          Participant

As always, a great answer. Thanks Johnny. Cheers. Gregg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.