Skip to main content
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    keith poncia
    Participant

How do I download from the webpage, ie I want to get the lessons and more than clips but there don't seem to be any live links on the homepage???? thanks

john
      Keymaster

All the lesson videos can be accessed thru the links in the big gold box near the top of the homeage:
        "Beginners Start Here" "Tone Developemnt" etc…

There is no downloading involved or necessary becaues you can play the complete video once you link to it.

If you can't link to it it's because you are not registered or logged in.

Cathy Kline
        Participant

I have registered and I am signed in but every time I try to access a video, beginners, tone development, it sends me to the registration page. Please help. I'm so excited to start some of these lessons. Thanks!

john
          Keymaster

Hi Cathy, I'm not sure why that;s happening for you. Send me your login detail (username and password) throught the contact link on my other site and I'll try logging in for you and try and see what;s happening:
            http://joihnnyferreira.com

Cathy Kline
            Participant

Thank you so much for getting back to me! I was able to figure it out (I don't know if I just can't stay logged in after I leave the webpage or save my login information. When I log in "fresh" every time it works, and I'm so excited. Thanks again!

john
              Keymaster

Cathy, the browser I use is Firefox and it will either remember login details or ask if you want to remember that way you don't need tp log in to all your different sites. I don't know about Internet Explorer as I don't use that browser.
                Best
                Johnny

john
                Keymaster

testing…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.