Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Excited and looking forward to hearing from you all!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ana Sanchez
    Participant

😎 😮 😉 😛 😀 🙂

Hope everyone’s just as excited as I am!
      I’m a professional dancer but am making my first album as I’m tired of choreographing to other people’s music.
      Nothing takes my breath away like a Saxophone does, it just makes me FEEL!
      It’s also helping me with my singing and I’m very thankful for this because it helps my dancing as well! It’s all connected and so….I’m so happy to find a website like this!
      Never played saxophone before but I’m so excited to learn!
      I’m on an Alto Saxophone and am learning music theory as I go along, what a LOAD!
      No time for meeting for a lesson person to person so this website is a blessing!
      Good luck to you all and PLEASE send me any youtube subscriptions or websites if you find any !

Thank you!
      r0q25-Aviary-Photo_130319624554559212.png
      627mg-Ana-Sanchez.jpg
      [img]https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/b1r16-WIN_20131229_005250.JPG[/img]

Michael Bishop
      Participant

Nice to have you here, it’s cool to see you starting to pick up the saxophone. Many of us know exactly what you mean about the feeling the Saxophone 🙂 Yes, this site is a real blessing for sure and the Alto Saxophone is a great place to start learning where to play. Johnny has a great ebook on his lessons page available called “How to Play the Saxophone-a beginner’s guide” for the price of a large pizza-he could have sold it for WAY more. It will teach you the fundamentals of playing the Saxophone. Take his ebook and combine it with his lessons here on the home page, and you’re laying a solid foundation for the Saxophone. Check out members videos here on the “blog”, many of us started out with Johnny from rock bottom. Music theory goes a long way in helping you be better saxophone player and that’s another can of worms in itself LOL.
        Nice to have you with us, looking forward to hearing you play and progress.

Dirk McCall
        Participant

Loveismusicdancing,
          Yes some logical shortcuts are to be found here.
          Dirk

john
          Keymaster

I’m not surprised you lean toward the sax since you’re a singer… the saxophone is the instrument that is closest to the human voice in my opinion. Since I am not a very good singer I’m glad I have the sax to do it for me and so I get fewer complaints when I sing now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.