Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Fat sound

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    saxomonica
    Participant

Eureka!! 🙂 Got it @Brother cavefish – FAT – FAT – FAT, and, FYI here ’tis the burden of proof being at about 02:39 –

brother cavefish
      Participant

yea Lee Allen is a mean player, he diggs in deep , drags notes and growls ,, this is what i was talking about — this style brings out the animal- you can hear the emotional value in Lee Allen VS the shaky williams combo, that dirty greasy sound is what got me into the tenor sax,, not orchestra music or simple playing.. not a jazz freak either, i just like greasy RR, stan getz type ballads and low down bar room lics———–to me , my opinion is if one is to play the tenor , one needs to tear it up, and the right MP and reeds pull it off———-

brother cavefish
        Participant

how does one put a sound clip on here

brother cavefish
          Participant

yea thats FAT, fat is where its at,, i just pulled out my sax and made a quick lick, but dont kow how to get it on here, i dont want to pay for soundcloud cause i really dont use it

Pete
            Participant

BC
              You can upload your tune on soundcloud free, you do not have to pay?

saxomonica
              Participant

hi @brother letz grease it up dripping with lard and grungy animal stuff ok?

Yea i had earlier made a soundcloud acct to listen to some of the guys here, jolly good
                so,
                check the link below
                near my name in this instant was a icon UPLOAD being top on the right hand side
                you have a name? ears? haha 🙂
                i clicked that and it asked me for an Email address
                did that and got a confirmation Email
                went back clicked the UPLOAD icon again
                this time says “Choose a file to Upload”
                hmmm

Per below near first bullet Soundcloud in yellow green font took me there mate, cheers

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2012/01/ask-lh-how-can-i-release-my-music-online-so-people-can-easily-find-it/

saxomonica
                Participant

yikes that’s very inter -denting say what??

Coupla sherries down the Club later mayhap ..
                  Golly. What would Hetherington say?
                  Spiffing. Jolly good show, old chap.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.