Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces Gotsu Hibiki tenor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brother cavefish
    Participant

got a great deal on one we will see how it turns out, need some a little more brighter and metal that growls easy and hit the altos smooth,, i got a great set of MPs now refaced otto link, Ben Allen dagratti, and a Gerber vintage , works great , all dark which is fine, but had a deal and went with it

Anonymous

Come on cavefish – do some uploads of your playing!! So we can hear what your instruments sound like.

brother cavefish
        Participant

i think most of those sites have to be payed for , its not worth the money ,i think audio mack is free ,, but i dont even know how to do it, maybe guitar band on my computer have not done for years

Anonymous

i use a camera with a video recording option (GoPro), and transfer the video file to my laptop and use the software to export it to an audio file, and then upload the audio file to sound cloud web site (free) and copy the link in sound cloud to this website.

So the sound quality is very poor, but for me it’s an easy option where you can just record instantly.

brother cavefish
            Participant

too much work just to post music

Anonymous

Never mind…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.