Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone Guitar Practice

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Still waiting for my sax, so in the meantime, thanks to William inspiring me, i’ve set up a new soundcloud account so i can start recording my sax when i get it back.

3 year gap from playing guitar :

This ones in two parts

cheers William

William Cingolani
      Participant

https://soundcloud.com/user-772494730/01-pretty-paper-guitar And I’m waiting on my fiber carbon tenor fatboy mouthpiece. Some Christmas music, Pretty Paper on my Martin 12 stringer. Cheers sxpoet.

William Cingolani
        Participant

I was trying to put one of my soundclouds but it didn’t work. I don’t know how to post a sound cloud.

Anonymous

Very good William, your pretty paper post works fine!

I stopped playing guitar when i started learning the sax 3 years ago, i rarely take it every now and then, so i was just playiny improvised stuff from memory – but my hands got tired very quickly from lack of playing, so i only recorded those two practice tracks.

William Cingolani
            Participant

You sound good on the guitar. Ya, I put more time in with the sax. I rarely get the guitar out of the case.I use to try backing my sax with the guitar but now I just blow a nude guitar. I’m about to practice some casting your fate to the wind. Cheers.

Anonymous

Cheers William – finally got my sax back from the repair shop after 17 days. Tried it out yesterday, and the lack of playing has set me back several weeks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.