Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Hello every one!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Jaehn
    Participant

I’m John. Played sax for about 9 years. Quite about 25 years ago. My youngest daughter (10) just started playing alto in school. It made me realize how much I loved playing. Sooooo,here i am 25 years later trying to learn all over again… a lot tougher than i anticipated. Just wanted to say hello.

Simon
      Participant

Hello, and welcome.

Simon

Leo Salu
        Participant

Hello John, we have similar stories I played sax for about 10 years from 1954 to 1964 then joined the USAf and never played again, until last year when I bought a Etude alto sax, and its been a ball ever since, thanks to this site, lots of great people here, Johnny has provided us with a lot of help getting back to playing, you will love his backing tracks. By the way I went for 55 years without a sax, so got you beat. Leo

Pete
          Participant

Hi Johnny
            Just purchased Save The Last Dance For Me you say it is in F# major for tenor sax, the sheet music i have received is in G major? no problem just wondering what happened. I assume the track is in F?

john
            Keymaster

Yes in F
              I changed the but forgot to update the page sorry bout that….fixed now

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.