Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Hello From England

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard West
    Participant

Hello Everyone I’m Richie from England just started playing Alto Sax on the 4th of July,been a Clarinet player since I was 9 but always wanted to learn to play Sax and I’m loving every minute and very glad to be part of this forum

Best Wishes
      Richie 😀

Anonymous

Welcome Richard – You’ve found a great website for backing tracks, forums where you can ask lots of questions and get advice from a Pro like Johnny.
        Put some of your playing on the blog & lots of people will provide helpful comments.
        The clarinet is a lovely instrument, my daughter is doing her grade 5, but she wouldn’t let me play it (didn’t want any competition)
        good luck – enjoy

Richard West
        Participant

Thank You Sxpoet for Your kind welcome, so pleased to be part of johnnys forum and as You say get advice from Johhny,who I think is an amazing Sax player,will need lots pf practice t post any of My playing on thre blog going back to My former Clarinet Teacher from some years go who also teaches Sax and plays in a woodwind band to help Me tweak My learning curve and get the sound I want and have in my head.So watch this space

Best Wishes
          Richie

Richard West
          Participant

Been in touch with My Clarinet Teacher and Shes going to teach Me to play Alto sax properly,have been teaching myself and enjoying the learning curve.

Saw The Drifters last night Saturday 24th July and what a Tenor sax player they have, an amazingly talented musician

best wishes to you all

happy sax playing

Richie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.