Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Hi all; just registered.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ronnie Niles
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m new here, good stuff on this website! I got sent some link when I registered for about learning Saxophone, will check them out ASAP. I’m about an Intermediate player and getting a taste from Blues/Rock. I saw the recent Lee Allen cover on youtube, great stuff! I found some other Lee Allen stuff here too: Hot Rod Special. Lee Allen is one of my favorite players, love his song, ‘Takin’ a Walk With Lee.’

Talking about Hot Rod Special, I found this video of this guy who says he’s playing it, but I’m pretty sure he’s just playing this website’s cover for the song and pretending to play it; what a bum! The link is below.

The username I registered with for this site is Katmando, but my real name is Ronnie. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to some playing.

RockinRobin
      Participant

Good show.Great show!
        William

john
        Keymaster

ya that’s me playing. Michael has been downloading my backing tracks for years but he was doing his own playing over them….I guess he figurers it’s easier to lip-sync instead of actually learning the tune on his own.
          welcome Ronnie!!

john
          Keymaster

I just posted on his comments to be honest in what he’s doing other wise take it down.
            I suggest everyone here do the same to let him know he’s not fooling anyone.
            Just click the Youtube link on the bottom right of the video above and it’ll take you to his page.

john
            Keymaster

Ok guys, never mind….I have connected with Michael via email and he has deleted the videos of him miming to mine.
              He has downloaded many of my backing tracks and posted his own versions over the years …he’s a good guy, just got a little mis-guided recently!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.