Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons I bought your ebook, “How to Play the Saxophone”, THE BEST instrutional book Ive seen!!! Thank You!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

😎 Hey Johnny, I bought your ebook “How to play the Saxophone” here and it is EASILY the best instructional book I’ve seen, so glad to have bought it!!! It answers just about every question that as a beginner(like myself) you could have. Other books I’ve seen talk about a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but they don’t teach how to REALLY play the Saxophone and that’s REALLY frustrating. I don’t think you could have published a better book. The way you wrote it, it’s like having you teach me literally one-on-one 24/7 anytime I need it. You can be sure the ebook is going to help me out in a HUGE way. Thanks!

Michael Bishop
      Participant

I posted a review of it in Amazon.com too.

john
        Keymaster

Thanks so much for posting the review on Amazon…this helps to promote it!
          Well, I noticed that so many sax books get into too many things and this can create some confusion for people starting out. I focused on the important things one needs to learn and basically just tried to put myself in the beginner’s position. From your opinion/review I believe it worked!
          thanks again and good luck with it.
          Johnny

Michael Bishop
          Participant

As I go through the book, I will have questions, so please be patient with me. Yep, I looked around and was definitely confused at what I was reading. I couldn’t find any one, single source of info where you could go to learn the fundamentals of the Sax. I even went to some local book stores, Music Shops, online etc., looking for DVDs (might be a great project for you to take on) that teach you how to play the Sax. They were all just saying a little of this and a little of that. Slim pickings I guess you could say and I was looking for “meat”. Just something that shows you the fundamentals of how to play the Sax. When I’m done with this book, THEN I will get “How to play killer Blues”–one step at a time 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.