Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues I payed for a tune but I can find it

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wilfried Jansen
    Participant

Hi,
      I bought a song “unchained melody”. I didn’t download it right away. Now after i loged in again I’m not able to find what i bought to download it. I tried to send a message to Saxjohnny but it looks like he hasn’t got it. In the message box it shows (only when I send a message to Saxjohnny the message I have written and additional “You have email notifications for the forum. -You have no forum subscription this time. + You have email notification for this topics. – You have no topic subscription this time. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ??? Can anybody help me. I need to get a hold af Johnny to give him my Transaction code so he can probably send me a new link.

Saxwilli

Michael Bishop
      Participant

When we buy one of Johnny’s tracks, after exiting paypal we are taken back to his site where we download the backing tracks/sheet music. Simply right-click on backing track/sheet music and an option will pop-up that says “save file as” click on it and choose where on your cpu you want the purchased backing track/sheet music. Johnny sees all transactions that takes place but don’t know if he can see who was able to download it or not, because when we buy it we have to right-click on all links to backing tracks/sheet music. I’m sure he’ll get on it shortly.

Wilfried Jansen
        Participant

Thank you verry much, Yes I know, I also was taken back to his side. but I was laying in bed, so I thought i can download it the next day. But there is no place where I can find what i bought like in my acount. In my opinion there should be a list so you are always able to see your downloads.

Regards
          Saxwilli

john
          Keymaster

Hi, got your message, I’ll email you the download link right away. This usually doesn’t happen because people will download it right away. You can’t see it in your downloads list because you didn’t download it. Anyway, no matter, you simply come here on my forum and post a message as you have…I get all these via email which I check several times a day usually.

Johnny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.