Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone Islands in the stream

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jake
    Participant

Started this project Thursday! I need a class in video editing. Not the end result I was looking for but really its all about the music anyways. Happy with my sound progression. Needed to work on my alto to make it stand up to my tenor so that was good! Learned some things in the process as far as video recording goes. Clear up any unwanted clutter from the recording area. LOL. Also I was in and out of the camera frame so thats another process improvement I noted. Song not perfect but overall happy with the results. Any feedback appreciated as always! Thanks
      Jake

Anonymous

That is very good, you’ve cracked it mate! you sound great. I’m not trying to flatter you in any way, just being honest.

There’s no doubt about it, the more work you put into it, the better you get.

jake
        Participant

Def appreciate the honesty friend. That’s how we improve. Like you said. Gotta put in the work! Thank you

john
          Keymaster

what you did could have easily been an intonation nightmare but you pulled it off, good work.

Mike Potter
            Participant

Sounds great!!

Mel
              Participant

Good job!

RockinRobin
                Participant

Great blowing Jake, Bravo Performance.

Gary Deripaska
                  Participant

Very very nice Jake, that is not an easy task to pull that off for sure. As far as you moving in and out of the Video, when you’re into the song and feeling the song just really really hard to stand in one spot, at least it is for me.

Very nice job though

Gary D.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.