Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Killer Blues PDF vanished on my computer.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Greta Groce
    Participant

Just bought and downloaded the Killer Blues PDF but clicked it off and went to pull it back up and I cannot find it. Please email what I need to do. Receipt ID 2978-1628-1604-4178. Thank you!

Greta Groce
      Participant

Think I have it now as long as I download it each time I look at it. Just wanted to save it as a file on my computer and not have to download it each time. But as long as it is available, I will leave the link on my desktop and download it each time I want to use it.

john
        Keymaster

No you don’t have to download a pdf file whenever you want to access it. Once you’ve downloaded it, it stays on you hard drive, you just need to know where. It’s simply clicking on it to open, not downloading it. Another thing for easy access is to minimize it so it sits on your bottom menu.

Allison Simkiss
          Participant

Hello All, please help! I ordered and paid for Killer Blues sax on pdf but never received the link to download it….What now. I had no problems with the first pdf book “How to play Saxophone” and thoroughly enjoyed it. Please let me know how to fix the problem.

x

john
            Keymaster

Don’t worry, I’ll get it to you!
              Will send an email with instructions.
              thanks
              Johnny

Allison Simkiss
              Participant

Hi Johnny

Just in case there is some confusion as to my contact/email it is asimkiss@gmail.com. I have recently aquired and Akai EWI 4000s and have really learn’t alot thru your ebooks. Although the ewi is very different from an acoustic instrument especially where fingerings are concerned I hve had many hours of fun and want to move on to the blues and rock stuff. Many thanks.

john
                Keymaster

I sent you an email regarding the download.
                  That’s pretty cool you’re playing a EWI. I once saw Micheal Brecker the sax player in NY playing one and it was awesome.

James Queen
                  Participant

I bought the killer sax book and downloaded cannot find it I used paypal for payment I have backing tracks but cant find pdf anywhere on my computer

john
                    Keymaster

OK, I’ll send you an email. Sorry bout the confusion!
                      Johnny

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.