Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Tips List of Johnny’s songs in ascending order

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

Hi Saxomonica, Tucker is really Putin the truth out there! I watched the whole video and clearly Putin is a sensible guy. Funny that people don’t want to discus solutions with him. I guess they have another agenda or someone else’s objective in mind. Better we just go fishing hey? My wife and I sat on our local river the other day for the first time in decades and it was so nice to listen to the white noise. We even caught nine yellow fish. Catch and release with a brown bread, egg and curry mixture on a float rig.

sxpoet
      Participant

lots of good stuff on taming the sax website saxomonica!
        i have to write on the music sheets where to use alternative fingers, as i get lazy and tend to use standard finger positions – but start me on alternative finger positions on the clarinet. To play scales on the clarinet is ten times harder than on the sax in terms of fingering, anyone who wants to get anywhere on the clarinet has to do some serious scale practice, i would a lot more scale practice than on the sax.

The c Major scale on the sax is easy peasy, on the clarinet the biggest hurdle is jumping from key A to key B, i’ve been practicing the clarinet 3 months and i still can’t run up and down the C major scale, it’s that finger technical.

john
        Keymaster

there is also an up to date list link on the saxophone music page just under the 2 videos;
          it says scroll down to view all songs or click here for list in alphabetical order.

Songs Alphabetical Order

cheers
          Johnny

sxpoet
          Participant

I saw the alphabetic list years ago, and then i couldn’t find it this time, as i scrolled down too fast. I’ll use that next time to update my list, as i use check boxes on my list to indicate which ones i have.

saxomonica
            Participant

🙂

~~~~~~ / ~~~~~

sxpoet
              Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.