Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Tips List of Johnny’s songs in ascending order

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    sxpoet
    Participant
      sxpoet
      Participant

i guess if people were honest, they would say i sound like a herd of elephants sitting on an ants nest juggling dustbins with their trunks.

i’m scared of uploading now.

sxpoet
        Participant

i guess if people were honest, they would say i sound like a herd of elephants sitting on an ants nest juggling dustbins with their trunks.

sxpoet
          Participant

sxpoet
            Participant

appears to have a bug in the display system, when you append an old forum post?
              Seems to overlap onto later postings, and make them unreadable.

sxpoet
              Participant

sxpoet
                Participant

don’t you just love comedy?

life’s too short…

Jeff
                  Participant

Hi James, you are really making me feel useless now. I’m wondering what I have done in the last six years.
                    I was listening to my three soundcloud recs and thought I was better skilled then – shock – horror!
                    I suppose that’s what happens when one becomes demotivated and stops investing in the skills.

sxpoet
                    Participant

Hi Jeff,
                      The main thing to remember is everyone on this website that i have come across are decent folks.

My playing hasn’t changed much since recording 10 years ago, the only difference is i’ve got better recording microphones and software that can tinker with the final sound.

The thing i found with playing guitar chords, is i could sit in the garden and strum away for an hour and it was very relaxing and therapeutic, unfortunately i don’t get with the saxophone – unless i play a backing track and doodling along to.

Playing sheet music tends to remove the fun out of playing, which is why i find learning to play a tune by heart and not using a sheet gives me more freedom to play.

saxomonica
                      Participant
                      Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.