Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership Long Time Coming

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

I think Johnny’s arrangements are much better than the ordinary sheet music. Compare Johnny’s “My Girl” with the so called free sheet music of “My Girl” or commercial sheet music and Johnny often includes runs, riffs, and solos

john
      Keymaster

Thanks for the input guys, I love to hear it. a lot of good points…
        there is some stuff that will be “drip fed” after a certain amount of time one joins up. this is for 2 reasons: the one you mentioned about someone grabbing all they could and then leave, but mainly because I don’t want to overload anyone with too much or else people loose focus and not enough can sink in.

for songs I think I have a good plan…there will be a good number of them instantly available including the “how to” tutorials and then 4 per month from the entire list (your choice of course). I think this is a good and fair number because 1 per week is do-able as far as learning and practicing it. Some songs are easy and straight forward but remember, some involve more advanced stuff such as an improvisation section and these can take a lot longer to learn and study.

@jazzcat, yes some good points and I’m in agreement. I’m already preparing things that will only be available for members. This is the main point of this new paid level; you guys pay and in return get a whole lot more from me. The dependable monthly income will allow me to treat this more like a full time thing.

Am also considering some sort of live get togethers with members for Q and A and other things because like someone else said, it’s not only about putting up some sheet music, you’ll get a lot of personalized input, lessons etc from me on everything I put out.

Tim56
        Participant

Johnny: A little of the site set up, but I have to tell you Buteras Harlem is better than Sam The Mans. Both the best, but Buteras is out front for sure. Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.