Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Louie from Baltimore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Louie, if the title of this didn’t give it away! 🙂 I have been playing the sax now for almost 20 years, and still have a lot of learning to do. I primarily play tenor and Bari sax, but also play my alto and soprano on occasion as well.

I am a fan of vintage horns. I love Conns! I play a Conn 10m tenor, a Conn Chu Berry Tenor, a Martin Handcraft Imperial Bari, a Conn 6m Alto, and a newer Yamaha intermediate soprano.

My occupation is being a paramedic. I love my job, and am very passionate about the work I do. Music however is my outlet. There is no better feeling then coming home and jamming out.

I want to give a huge thanks to Johnny for setting up this premium membership, as the material he provides is incredible. I have learned so much from him, as he makes learning even the most basic skills enjoyable and interesting. This is definitely going to be a great tool in making myself a better player. Thanks again Johnny, and rock on.

I look forward to interacting with you all, and making new friendships.

Louie

john
      Keymaster

Thanks Louis, very nice of you!
        wow, what a collection you have. I hope to give you a listen sometime on one or 2 of those beautiful horns.

Mel
        Participant

Hey Louie! Yeah – nice stash of horns!

Louis
          Participant

Thanks Johnny and Mel! I really appreciate it! I do some recording at home for practice. I would be flattered if you took a listen! Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.