Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons MP3 downlowd

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

I want to be able to download the MP3 files from the ebook and basic blues exercise direct to my computer so I can put in on my player. It looks like the only way I can review them now is in front of my computer and that is not going to make the family happy.
      Do you have a link or a way to send them to me? Thanks

john
      Keymaster

OK I think I’ve got it worked out…
        Go to the Basic Blues Exercise lesson page and now you’ll see another link below the backing track. Right click it and save to your computer, it will download the mp3 to where you want on your drive.

I’ve only done it for the first exercise, let me know how it works and I’ll get the rest done shortly.

Randy
        Participant

Sorry Johnny I did not see a link it looks just like the first time, even if I right click it just want to open the file in another window. Not sure if I have the wrong page or files that you set up. Thanks for your help on this! I attached a picture of the files that I was trying to download.
          qr48s-Screen-Shot-2013-02-09-at-6.20.48-PM.png

john
          Keymaster

Sorry, I didn’t make it very clear…
            that’s the right page. Go there again and you’ll see the orange links now say “right click here to download mp4”
            If you don’t see that, hit the “refresh” button on your browser.
            When you do a right click with your mouse you get a drop-down menu with several options…
            look for the option that says something like “save file” or “download file”
            On mac’s it’s Save file and on pc’s I think it’s download files so whatever machine you use it will vary.

Randy
            Participant

Thanks that did work, on my mac is says option (save link as) which does the same thing. Let us know when you have the rest done. I look forward to getting to the exercises. I have some questions about key transposing that I will start in the forum soon.
              R

john
              Keymaster

Great, yes that’s the one for mac, and you can edit the name if you want when that box comes up as well as direct it as to where to go on your drives.
                All links on that page are now downloadable – every exercise in the course is based on those tracks so once you download all them you have all backing tracks to cover every exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.