Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself need procedure with altissimo course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I paid for the altissimo course, but I need some direction in order to proceed. The 2 e-mails that I received had none of the registration material that you requested. By the way, I have the Stradivarius of saxes. A balanced action Selmer tenor sax 1938.
      It’s got a great history.
      Thanks, Ian Kay

john
      Keymaster

wow, yes great horn you got there. Ian, the emails go out automatically and I’m not sure about “the registration material that I requested” is.
        Let me know what the emails were etc and I’ll see how I can help further. It’s set up to take you to the course start page right after Paypal payment is made… did it not do that?

Anonymous

Johnny,
          Both of the emails are two line sentences, with no hot areas to direct me to the course. One was a welcome statement and the other said that I had to get registration approval by the administrator. Can you check on my payment to Paypal? I did get a receipt from Paypal.
          Thanks, Ian

john
          Keymaster

I see now…I received an email from paypal saying the payment was an eCheck and they say it takes 3-5 days for it to clear.
            I’m not sure if after that it automatically takes you through the proper process of getting onto the course because I haven’t had this type of delayed payment before. I would opt to wait the extra day or 2 and see. If it doesn’t go smoothly I will of course be able to figure out how to get it done directly but this automated system can be weird and I may be setting myself up for a few technical headaches.
            thanks Ian
            Johnny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.