Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Need Solo Downloaded to mp3 format

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Hopkins
    Participant

Hi Johnny, I purchased the backing track for Samba Pa Ti and have not received the download. Also I’m an ear player and do not read music so I need your solo download so I can slow it down on my mp3. Thank you. David

Michael Bishop
      Participant

Hey jdhopk24, Johnny told me he’s doing a gig this weekend and will be out for a few days–I would recommend that you send him a message. Also, we have to make sure that we right-click the link for you download your song, and then you should see a list of options as to where you want the backtrack downloaded to on your cpu, I was having the same problem until I realized I wasn’t right clicking on the link. If we don’t it won’t download. I would love to see you play that song here on the Blog, Samba Pa Ti is one of my favorite songs that Johnny has done, Latin style of music is very dear to my heart 🙂

David Hopkins
        Participant

HI Johnny – I need to download your solo of Samba Pa Ti because I learn solos by slowing down the record because I do not read music. Thank you for your help. Dave

bill thomas
          Participant

Real Player has an excellent free converter. I use it to slow songs down for practicesharp
            Bill

Anonymous

ok, got the message…will be back on tuesday and will help you out then.
              Johnny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.