Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons No free ebook in the UK?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andy A1S
    Participant

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the free ebook offer, but my Kindle is registered with Amazon.co.uk. It looks like I can’t download your book.

When I go to http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009W457W6 I don’t see a button to send it to my Kindle, I just see a notice where that should be, that says

Quote:
      Kindle titles are available for UK customers on Amazon.co.uk.
      Continue shopping on the Kindle Store at Amazon.co.uk.

I found your book, “So You’ve Got a Saxophone – Now What? [Kindle Edition]” on Amazon.co.uk at http://www.amazon.co.uk/So-Youve-Got-Saxophone-ebook/dp/B009W457W6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1351935269&sr=1-1 but it’s not free.

Incidentally, your email says the offer ends at Midnight on Sunday, but it doesn’t say which timezone you mean. Is that in your local timezone, or whichever one Amazon.com uses?

Mark Loosemore
      Participant

Same problem here. I hope Johnny will do something for those of us in the UK some time soon….

john
        Keymaster

OK guys, got the message, just woke up here in Vancouver so I’ll look into it and get right back with some answers!
          cheers
          Johnny

john
          Keymaster

OK guys, all good to go with the free download at UK amazon. here is the page link:
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009W457W6

carol cassidy
            Participant

Hey Johnny

It’s all sorted Thank you so much . Carol UK

Andy A1S
              Participant

Got it now. Thanks for sorting that out.

This thread seems to disappear and reappear… Maybe the forum software is a bit buggy?

john
                Keymaster

Guys, ya this forum is driving me crazy with weirdness. Too buggy and so I am in the process of getting it changed over to something more stable so bear with me here.
                  Later,
                  Johnny

carol cassidy
                  Participant

Hi Guys..

I got mine ok but down loaded it onto my computer

Carol UK Again Many thanks Johnnie 😛

john
                    Keymaster

@Gristie, Yes, I’ve actually just gotten an alto and am starting to use it more within theses instructional videos. I may do a couple “extra” takes from the “Killer Blues” lessons so you can hear them on alto…it’s a great idea because I know there are probably more alto players than tenor.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.