Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues not able to post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

I have not been able to quick reply on your post lately if this goes through then it must be another problem and If you can’t see this then you will never know I guess.. so I did see this post but could not quick post on other forums today!

Randy
      Participant

sorry looks like it s working now sorry for some of the repost as I did not think they went through. maybe you can delete the repost!

john
        Keymaster

I noticed this too and what happens is the script is slow to react sometimes so it doesn’t show your post right away so just leave it cause later when you come back or refresh it’s there.

Alyssa
          Participant

haha! this happened to me too but I don’t bother reposting now cause it’ll show up eventually,lol

Larry Sullivan
            Participant

I am replying to this post to test it out. I have sent twice messages under new post and have never seen them. I’m just checking to see if the reply function will work for me. 1/27/14

john
              Keymaster

yes, just post and click submit. Sometimes it doesn’t appear immediatley but will take a little while to show.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.