Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces Otto Link RG Mouthpiece

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve Zukowsky
    Participant

Thanks for info, Johnny. The RG Links are a totally different animal from the traditional Otto Links and I’ve been able to find a dealer offering the RG’s at a reasonable price; however, I just haven’t been able to track down anyone who’s had a decent amount of experience with the RG in metal. I found one guy who absolutely loves his RG in hard rubber (a Berg HR clone externally and internally) but had a limited (and poor) experience with the RG in metal. Hopefully, someone will be able to offer some of his/her experience with an RG somewhere down the road.

john
      Keymaster

I loved the Otto Link metal when I played one years ago but I’m sorry I haven’t tried that RG model. I can also tell you that I used and liked a Berg for a while too. If these are getting up there in price like close to $300 dollars I would consider a Guardala or Theo Wanne instead.

Steve Zukowsky
        Participant

Thanks for info, Johnny. The RG Links are a totally different animal from the traditional Otto Links and I’ve been able to find a dealer offering the RG’s at a reasonable price; however, I just haven’t been able to track down anyone who’s had a decent amount of experience with the RG in metal. I found one guy who absolutely loves his RG in hard rubber (a Berg HR clone externally and internally) but had a limited (and poor) experience with the RG in metal. Hopefully, someone will be able to offer some of his/her experience with an RG somewhere down the road.

john
          Keymaster

The thing about mp’s is that someone can say they’re the best they’ve played and you go try it and don’t like it. Of course that goes the other way around too. We just don’t know until we try for ourselves…I guess you don’t live near a store that stocks them? There are also some online stores that have a return option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.