Skip to main content
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Gibb
    Participant

Ive now paid twice for ‘Us and Them’ but in spite of being logged in, on neither occasion have been directed to anywhere to down load. So Im 18 bucks down and I still don’t have the music or tracks …… Pity really cause there are several tracks that I would like to have but Im afraid to see more money disappear into cyberspace.
      Steve

john
      Keymaster

You’re never out of any money because I always see that you get what you paid for, regardless of any Paypal or technical issues!
        Will email you the links you need.

thanks for your patience
        Johnny

Steve Gibb
        Participant

Thanks Johnny for your really prompt fixing of the problem. I had a refund for the overpayment, and the correct download link within an hour of posting …… now thats service from across the world. I will now spend the refund on another download 🙂
          Steve.

EDWARD HACKER
          Participant

paid for easy 4 songs and no instructions as to how to download them just a recite that i paid for them from gman

john
            Keymaster

ok, will email you the info you need.
              Johnny

Jesse Lawrence
              Participant

I wrote recently that the tenor melody sheet for Hot Rod had not downloaded properly – it was masked by a silver coloured sheet. I have downloaded all the paid-for songs so far without a hitch. Please could you send the tenor version. Thanks Dragansax

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.