Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Paid for Sax Academy but no access instructions email received

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Michael Spangler
    Participant

I ordered the $27.00 Sax Academy monthly subscription (credit card was charged and I received the order confirmation page after submitting the order) but I never received the access instructions email

Rohit Kushalapa
      Participant

I have a simialr issue for the guide just ordered “How To Play The Saxophone – A Complete Beginners Guide”

john
        Keymaster

@ Mike, sorry bout the delay Mike…you’re all good to go now. I had to complete the registration from my end.

Rohit Kushalapa
          Participant

Hi john as mentioned, I have a similar issue and am unable to access the file. In my case I received a link but unable to download the same ie says file not found.

Michael Spangler
            Participant

Thanks Johnny. I didn’t readily see how the monthly subscription works. i.e. will I be billed monthly or is there some other method for monthly renewal?
              thanks

john
              Keymaster

if you registered for the monthly song downloads you will be billed monthly but it is automatic if you registered correctly…and far as I can tell you are ok. If you’re having anymore issues just let me know.

Ruben Flores
                Participant

likewise….having problems with the registration…i have not received the email access. please help. thanks

judy pettengill
                  Participant

I have not received an email link to the academy.

john
                    Keymaster

ok Judy, I’ve had it resent let me know if you got it….also, I’ve completed your registration on my end to confirm you for the monthly downloads so you are good to go with that.

john
                      Keymaster

@ Ruben, have resent yours …also you are good to go for the monthly downloads as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.