Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Paid for Sax Academy but no access instructions email received

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    judy pettengill
    Participant

Judy Pettengill

9:55 PM (0 minutes ago)
      This link is bringing me to the forum to the academy? can I get the CD’s on these lessons?

cory owens
      Participant

I thought that I paid for the Sax Academy and I wanted CD’s. Please confirm I need the CD’d asap.

Cory Owens

john
        Keymaster

@Judy and Cory…there are no physical CD’s that contain the video lessons. You access all the video lessons online and you access them with the lohg in info that you received it the confirmation email.
          You must understand that if all these course were to be recorded on CD’s and mailed out the cost would be in the 100″s ….not doable for $97!!

cory owens
          Participant

Johnny:

I’m still waiting for the downloads for the Sax Academy that I ordered several weeks ago. Don’t see them on my computer.

Thanks,

Cory

john
            Keymaster

I’m assuming you got access already….I see your name down twice, did you purchase it twice?

judy pettengill
              Participant

I was charged twice yes. everytime i go in there to get a song it tells me I have to pay $12.50

john
                Keymaster

@Judy, you were not charged twice. Please check the email I sent you.

Jan Erik Nielsen
                  Participant

Hello, I just bougth the 27$ monthly program – and i recieved credentials and i can find the coupon code fordownloads.

However, the coupon code does not work, properly, or i need further instructions 🙂

Can you help ?

john
                    Keymaster

Yes Jan, sorry for the late reply…you are all set up now so try it now.

john
                      Keymaster

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

LeanBiome Reviews

Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Reviews

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.