Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Pay Pal Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

Hi Johnny,
      What have you done to Pay Pal, when i try to use it, it forces me to signup for Pay Pal.
      Which i don’t want to do – as i’ve already got rid of my Pay Pal account as i don’t use it
      for anything else.
      All the other songs that i bought in the past, i had the option of paying with credit card
      and not joining paypal.

john
      Keymaster

Hi Johnny,
        I tried it again and it worked ok today!
        I bought “Use me” & it didn’t force me to sign up to PayPal like it did on friday when i tried it.
        I don’t know if you did anything or i just made a mistake when i tried to buy it on friday.
        Thumbs up to you on this song, very instrumental – but i love a challenge!

john
        Keymaster

No, I don’t believe anything was done from this end.

john
          Keymaster

I must have made a made a mistake my end – sorry!
            My close up vision isn’t very good & i need to get my glasses changed.
            Looking forward to having a go at ‘use me’.
            I’ll have to listen to it a shed load more number of times as i’ve never heard it before!
            reminds me of steve wonders ‘very superstitious’ and a grand funk song taking good care of you.
            Either way i’ve listened to it several times and finding it difficult to get into it what its all about.
            It feels like at that time he was a party animal but it was difficult to get into his circle of friends.
            One minute i feel like i’m in the barbers having my hair cut, some hypnotic music playing in the back ground while some exotic bird is flitting round my hair with some scissers, and then the next minute i’m behind closed doors in a large room, blaring music, some sort of club with lots of pole dancers …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.