Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Piano accompaniments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Piano Tutorials
    Participant

I’m a professional pianist and I’m glad to present to you my channel, PianoTutorials. You will find there accompaniments to saxophone works, recorded by me. You can find many other similar videos on YouTube, but my videos are live recorded, with phrasing and adapted for students.
      I focus on beginner to intermediate saxophone works. At these levels, students need more help than on higher level. If you need a recording on my channel, contact me via mail/FB!
      My channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCto3bE7C7v00xxP_arrf7iw

Some recordings:

Anonymous

nice site, problem is alto and tenor sax transpose differently, and not everyone has the right transposed sax sheets to play along.

Piano Tutorials
        Participant

Thanks for your opinion! In my music school, in Poland, the first default instrument is only Alto Saxophone. Sometimes I played with Tenor or Soprano Saxophone, like Bedard or Villa-Lobos – Fantaisies. But these pieces are for advanced players.

Anonymous

Not a problem.

I pick random classical piano tracks mainly to improvise along to, ex stuff like Chopin who is my favourite.

For sax improvisation purposes it doesn’t matter what level of difficulty the piano backing tracks are.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.