Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Pic from NAMM a few years back

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Potter
    Participant

I thought the board members might enjoy this pic of John and Nadir at the NAMM show a few years ago.

C5F62B43-4B97-4C42-8A22-6C842E66DF69

RockinRobin
      Participant

Nice pic

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing!

Not only is JF a Top Sax player, but more so he’s also a True Gentleman, i have great respect for him and like minded people.

john
          Keymaster

thanks sp! and thanks Mike! was thinkin about NAMM the other day as they are emailing invites again….it’s that time of year and it was only virtual last time or 2.
            It was a real pleasure meeting Nadir as well….great guy and what a collection of mp’s he was carrying!
            I really don’t feel like traveling to the States right now tho.

saxomonica
            Participant

Wow what a great photo capture! One heck of a good looking rooster blowing more than just hot air ya! 🙂

Mike Potter
              Participant

Yeah that show was a lot of fun, It’s amazing to just hang and listen to all the incredibly talented players. A talked a bit with Nadir a couple years back, super nice guy, he makes fantastic mouthpieces. I didn’t get a chance to meet you John, hopefully one day! As you said it’s not a good time for travel and hanging out in crowded/enclosed spaces! I think the 2022 NAMM is planned for the Summer. I’m sure they’re going to limit attendance, making it difficult for folks like me to score a pass. Oh well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.