Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Planning on playing again soon…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hey guys!

Michael Bishop here. It’s been a little while since I’ve posted anything. You may recall I needed Oral Surgery to recuperate from my Oral Surgery/TMD disorder. I started playing again sometime after the surgery, but my Orthodontist strongly advised me to back off and give my Oral Cavity some time to heal. I haven’t had any problems or anything for a while, so I’m gonna give it a go. As I was doing before, I plan on using my tax return to pay for Sax lessons with the instructor I was working with locally, so we’ll see how it goes.

So cool to see Johnny has a paid membership site now! I’ll be needing to use that for sure. Do we pay on a monthly basis, or can we pay for an annual membership? Don’t EVER stop play the Saxophone guys! It’s so much fun that I’ve missed SO much ๐Ÿ™

Cheers!
      Michael Bishop

Anonymous

Welcome back Michael, great to see you havenโ€™t given up, time flies, iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll soon get back into the swing of things. Wish you all the best.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Cool! Sure am looking forward to it, just wanna have fun ๐Ÿ™‚ Have never stopped listening to Sax Music, listen to it every day ๐Ÿ™‚

RockinRobin
          Participant

Most ofmy music is packed away. I do keep a ring note book full of johnny’s music close by, Hey Michael. Taking some time off from fishing I see. Happy to see you back. In March 2019 I’ll be blowing In Taos New Mexico. From Florida to Northern New Mexico. I’ll have to learn some Tejano Rancheras.

Michael Bishop
            Participant

@William LOL you noticed all the fly fishing stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah, I was taking advantage of the downtime I was dealing with to build that blog/website. I started doing that about a year or so ago for just Largemouth Bass, but I was getting a huge response from people wanting me to expand on other species. So I changed the domain name with updated content to meet the demand. I’m from New Mexico, I fly fished the Rio Grande river near the Taos area for many years–that was one of my father-in-law’s favorite places to go ๐Ÿ™‚

RockinRobin
              Participant

Ya Michael. We’ll be moving to Taos NM about the 1st of March. Our house is in the area south of Los Ranchos de Taos. A little north of where you fished. Off of highway 68 to hiway 110 to Vista Linda. The house has electricity and propane and well water. I’ll look into getting natural gas from the New Mexican Natural Gas Company.

john
                Keymaster

Hey Michael, good to hear from you again….I wondered what happened to you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.