Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues PM's? (Private Messages)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dave Tucker
    Participant

Troy,
      Nice to hear from you. I've had a major set back by losing my surgeon to a family emergency. Who knows now when I'll have the tumor removed. My family Dr. said it could be month's.
      As far as my Alto I will be using it as a trade in for my new tenor. I have rented one for the last couple of weeks. About 10 minutes of playing the first night my wife came in and said (that's you.) She prefers the tone of the Tenor over the Alto. I had started a topic regarding some questions and concerns. I ended up deleting it because I got no feedback. A lot of people like to read what people are talking about but very few have any input. Somehow we need to swap email address so we can keep in touch off of this forum.
      Check the link below. I ordered this on Friday and should have it in a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it's arrival.
      Check FB and friend me. Dave Tucker Toronto Canada. We can private message from there.

http://www.pmauriatmusic.com/en/products/item/4-tenor/70-pmst-500bx-gold-key

Dave

Troy
      Participant

Dave,

Sorry to hear about you lost your surgeon and that you're still dealing with the tumor. I hope you've gotten some better news since I was able to get on here last. Sorry for the delay, but I didn't see this reply until today.

I tried to find you on FB, but do you know how many Dave Tuckers there are on FB? I tried using the PEOPLE and LOCATION filters but didn't have any luck. Maybe you can try finding me on FB? Troy in Virginia Beach, VA. There shouldn't be too many people with my name out there…probalby only one. :0)

Dave, that is one sexy saxophone! It looks really sharp with the gold keys and the dark inlaid keys, and having your wife's approval just makes it all the better and is an incentive boost to practice more! I have been considering moving and I'll probably start looking into renting tenor and soprano to see how I like them and buy one from there…but very nice looking horn! I havne't heard much about the P. Mauriat line. What made you choose this horn?

Troy

john
        Keymaster

Hey guys, just a quick update, I know this topic is several months old now but FYI, this forum has had a face-lift and now has the PM feature.

Alyssa
          Participant

Hey, for those who wanted pm’s , you could always decide on a password to http://etherpad.org/
            there was a former version of willyoutypewith.me or simply typewith.me
            you could check that out 🙂

Alyssa
            Participant

oh, didnt see johnny comment 🙂 cool

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.