Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Purchase of Sheel Music and backing tracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ian McDermid
    Participant

Hi Johnny,

I purchased the sheet music and backing track for can’t help falling in love. I have received a receipt from pay pal, but I have not received a download link. Is this due to time zone differences. I am in Australia.

Cheers,

Ian

john
      Keymaster

No, it’s supposed to take you to the download page after payment. I will send it to your email.
        Johnny

Ian McDermid
        Participant

Got the link and the tracks & music

john
          Keymaster

Great. If this happens again let me know what happens exactly during the payment/download process so I can figure out the problem and fix it because it’s not happening to everyone.
            thanks
            Johnny

Matthew Staples
            Participant

Johnny,

This also just happened to me. I purchased your “Killer Blues” book and I can’t wait to get started! PayPal has confirmed my payment but I’m not seeing any download link either. Any clue what’s going on?

Cheers,

Matt

john
              Keymaster

I don’t know why it happens on occassion. Most people go through the download process and all goes smooth, but every once in a while it doesn’t. I don’t know if some people simply miss the download page somehow or Paypal doesn’t take you there for a technical reason.
                Anyway, I will email you what you need.

John Clark
                Participant

Hi Johnny, Just purchased that song what’s his name did…Elvis somebody about falling in love or something like that.

Anyway, PayPal snatched 4 bucks from my wallet and automatically sent me off to the link below. I seem to be having the same problems as some of the others….Got me some new glasses last night at the dollar store, so that can’t be the problem….. Thanks buddy…love your style of playing and lessons…….

http://www.johnnyferreira.com/index.php

john
                  Keymaster

Hey there, sorry bout the hassle, will email you the proper link.
                    Johnny

John Clark
                    Participant

Thanks Johnny, got the email, life is good. I see too where the editor is working but delayed. Thanks again for your fast response…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.