Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Sax Camp in the future? How Awesome that would be :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hey Johnny,
      In time to come, is organizing a Sax Camp something that could happen? I would imagine it would take quite a bit of work to organize and you would have to know that there are Members who are definately serious about it. We know you have a business to run and your time is $…to see whose really serious about it v.s. whose not, maybe a thought would be to charge a fee for your camp that would justify you being able to pull off your own Sax Camp? What ever your fee would be….you better believe you would see me booking a flight up to your neck of the woods! I think it would be an awesome experience for many of us.

Jazz Cat
      Participant

live training is a good idea, though many don’t like to travel; for-pay premium webinars and/or skype’s an idea…
        http://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/hd-video-conferencing

john
        Keymaster

yes, both good ideas and they have been mentioned before. I guess shame on me for not making them happen. I guess if this was all I was doing it would be more of a reality to organize. I attended such a thing when I was studying with a teacher as a young student and it was fantastic indeed. I will think further about this, both online and off.

Michael Bishop
          Participant

No worries Johnny, that would be something that would take some time for sure to organize. In any case, it would be cool to see something like this happen at some point in time in the future…it would be great fun 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.