Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire Sax Solo for Samba Pa Ti

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

😎 Hi Johnny, I was noticing on the description for Samba Pa Ti that when we buy this song, it includes the sheet music for the Sax Solo as you play it. Was this not available before? I bought it around 6 months ago and was thinking only the sheet music for the Main Melody was available and we needed to Improvise for the solo. Samba Pa Ti is one of my very favorite songs of yours–right after the Watermelon Man that is LOL

john
      Keymaster

Yes, all the notes are there just like my recorded version.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Yep, I pulled the sheet music off of my flash drive and saw the solo on the Sheet music. I’m starting to learn the WaterMelon Man and Samba Pa Ti is next on the list afterwards, such a gorgeous song! It would be cool, in time, to see a selection of Latin Music available to buy from you.
          Speaking of songs to make available, have you thought about in the future doing some of Little Richard’s songs? I know we have “Hot Rod Special” here on your selection and I love it! I bought it a few months back and it’s on my list to learn. Those sax solos from Lee Allen from songs like “Long Tall Sally” and “Keep a knockin” are killing to hear 🙂

john
          Keymaster

yes, those are great songs… I play them quite often when I tour with the Legends of Rock and Roll tribute artists.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.