Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone testing out akg c519m microphone

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

fascinating – every picture tells a story! Good memory for detail.
      Some very skilled people there.

wayne wojnarowski
      Participant

Sx poet doesn’t your Mac have a good internal mic??Guess where Shure is at ?? in my home town Chicago 57’s are great their really good on the road they can take a beating and still work and sound good . Mike and all a good USB mike I think is a SHURE MV 5 you don’t need a interface plugs into your laptop, Samson go mike is great unidirectional 2 settings 10 db pad plugs into your laptop.

Anonymous

@wayne
          daughter no 1 plays keyboards/flute and to connect the keyboard to my laptop by midi its just easy to use an audio interface.
          daughter no 2 plays clarinet/sings
          i play guitar/alto/keyboards and i want to go on band hub
          so the audio interface seems the best option, and just plug
          all the inputs/outputs into it.
          a decent audio interface and a decent mic is all anyone needs

William Cingolani
          Participant

It’s raining and storming from Mexico to Maine. In Astoria, Or. the wind blew 74 mph last night. So I’m blowing The Rhythm of the Rain while I continue learning how to use this Royer 121 Studio mic with a Audient iD14 interface

Anonymous

@William – That recording mix is perfect. Once anyone gets a great recording/playback setup regardless of the price – its a fantastic feeling to listen to your own recordings and inspires you to do more recordings.

Anonymous

Hi William, that’s a good recording of that song. Do you do the audio and video just with an Apple Mac PC?

William Cingolani
                Participant

Hi Jeff. I do the audio and the video with my Apple Mac Book Pro. GarageBand comes standard with the mac book and with all macs. My mic is connected to the interface and the interface is connected to the computer by way of a USB. I record music into GarageBand and download movie clips and photos into iMovie and make music videos with iMovie. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous

@Jeff – if spread sheets are stopping you from getting a mac pro, can’t you install microsoft office software in a mac and use the office spreadsheet instead?

wayne wojnarowski
                    Participant

Hey William you are the King of a soulful sound nice job once again! Hey you seem to have great equipment as everyone else, when everyone is talking about interfaces is it what I have ?? A AUDIO BOX USB RED BOX . I can connect low imp. mikes into it and it has a USB out to connect to my laptop.

wayne wojnarowski
                      Participant

Is a Audio Box USB by Pre Sonus a interface that you guys are talking about? I can hookup low impedance mikes into it and it has a USB out going into the side of the laptop. Bill love your tone , i tried to tell you that before but johnnies site keeps telling me SLOW DOWN LOOKS LIKE YOU SAID THAT ALL READY! ( Why does it do that?? Johnnie)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.