Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Trevor James Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

I talked to Sandro at Massulo Music today. Told him about the issues that Ammin had and he said he did not have any inventory problems and didn’t tell anyone he had to ship from UK so could ship directly from Canada to USA which would be inside a week to 10 days. Says he’s been shipping horns all over the US recently with no problems. So Ammin I wonder if you contacted the wrong people?

Anyway, they were at the NNAM show recently and had the “RAW challenge”; one Trevor James beside a selemer M6 and 80% of those who tried them chose the TJ, thats pretty impressive and says a lot about these horns.
      I may take my camera over there one day and do something like that myself.

Michael Bishop
      Participant

Hi Johnny, I was trying to see what this post was about but it wasn’t showing anything…I’m loving my Trevor James Saxophones 🙂

Z
        Participant

Yeah could you repost the original Johnny? I’m curious what the “update” is haha

john
          Keymaster

Ya, sorry guys, I’m going to have this 1st post not showing thing looked …here is that post again:

I talked to Sandro at Massulo Music today. Told him about the issues that Ammin had and he said he did not have any inventory problems and didn’t tell anyone he had to ship from UK so could ship directly from Canada to USA which would be inside a week to 10 days. Says he’s been shipping horns all over the US recently with no problems. (mentioned Michaels 2 horns plus several other states) So Ammin I wonder if you contacted the wrong people?

Anyway, they were at the NNAM show recently and had the “RAW challenge”; one Trevor James beside a selemer M6 and 80% of those who tried them chose the TJ, thats pretty impressive and says a lot about these horns.
            I may take my camera over there one day and do something like that myself.

Noel Walsh
            Participant

Http

Michael Bishop
              Participant

JOHNNY: Yes, I was very pleased working with Sandro and his staff–they are true professionals. He certainly had the patience to put up with me but he knows I wanted the Trevor James Saxophones very, very badly. He told me they’re starting some kind of a new website of sorts about Trevor James Saxophones and I gave him a testimonial to use–he had asked for one. I had NO issues with shipping as I was more concerned about getting Sandro his $ that I said I would pay him v.s worrying about shipping if took a few weeks or so. It arrived much sooner than I thought and the mail man caught me off guard with them LOL
                Having 2 Trevor James Saxophones and seeing for myself what these Saxophones are all about, what you’re relating about folks comparing the Selmer M6 v.s. a Trevor James and 80% of them choosing a T.J. doesn’t surprise me and it seems like they’re taking the Saxophone world by storm…literally. I’ve become a true believer….I just can’t say anything more than simply these Saxophones are UNBELIEVABLE. The T.J. Alto Signature Custom I have “sings” and I’m hooked for sure. I was actually just now, as I’m actually typing, taking a quick break from my practice to respond to your post—I’m working on “Green Onions” in Fm (Gm Tenor, today is a “tenor” practice and tomorrow is an “alto” practice) and I tell you…..I’m loving it 🙂 Uploads to come very soon.
                BY THE WAY, I did tell Sandro that the next time you stop at the shop to say “hi” for me LOL

Richard West
                Participant

If you want to the full range of Trevor James go to http://www.saxandco.co.uk they will ship saxes anywhere in the world and give some great service

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.