Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons Unchained Melody backing track and sheet music

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim Basham
    Participant

I am looking to find this music for alto saxophone and am having a hard time. I find either the backing track, or the sheet music but never together. Any suggestions on where I can find this. I’d like to play it at my daughter’s wedding, and found out they aren’t using a live band anymore so I need both. Thanks for any suggestions!

john
      Keymaster

To be honest, it’s on my list of tunes to do… when’s the wedding?

Jim Basham
        Participant

Not until 08/09/13 but I thought I would start early looking for it. I’ve never played with a back tracking before and of course there are no mistakes with that! Also this will be the first time I’ve played for anyone but myself in 25 years. That would be great if you get it on your list. My wife and I picked it out because she loves the movie Ghost so much. Thanks for the quick response.

Jim Basham
          Participant

Do you have any idea when you would be able to get this one up for sale? If your schedule is too full right now just let me know, and I can keep searching for it. Thanks

john
            Keymaster

I need to get some Christmas songs done next so won’t be for a while.
              Sorry bout that
              Johnny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.