Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons venn reed arrived today

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sxpoet
    Participant

i’m a convert

Day Five – VENN SYNTHETIC REED – Excellent, i can’t believe it, the 1st synthetic reed that works on my Alto. Crystal clear notes in all major scales. It’s definitely a buzzy jazz sound, more suited to jazz than classical. very quick responding and lively – i’m completely blown away. i’ll to order another one to make sure they are similar.

(Designed to give players the benefits of synthetic reeds without compromising on the sound and playability of cane reeds.
IDEAL FOR:, JAZZ, OUTDOOR MARCHING, CLASSICAL, ROCK, CHAMBER, EXPERIMENTAL, NEW)

Also when i ordered it from sax.co.uk, i got voucher worth £100, giving me a discount off one years membership of saxschoolonline.com which normally costs £348.

then venn reed claims to be made from cane particles as well as polymer fibers.

Jeff
      Participant

Oops, have you converted to AI? Artificial Intonation? LOL – as long as it makes you happy. Now how’s about a recording? I’ve gone back to my H2O on the YAS62 – U can’t rush these things U know. I’ve got to develop my lung power first before going DARK SIX. I’m busy with Dr Wally’s daily exercises. It’s 31°C indoors and the perspiration is dripping from my elbows whilst practicing. Cheers Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.