Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions What is Johnny doing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    john springer
    Participant

It is 10:41 PM on Sunday – I have to work in the morning and I am still on HowToPlaySaxophone.com; and so I asked myself “what do you think Johhny is doing right now” And then I realized how silly the question was because the answer was so obvious. Johnny is either playing sax or he is a sleep dreaming about sax…

Anyone else hangout at HowToPlaySaxophone late at night?

Mike Potter
      Participant

LOL! I’m on west coast so if I’m on the forum at 10:00 pm my time anyone on the east coast is probably snoring away!

john
        Keymaster

It’s not unusaul for me to get up in the middle of the night because I can’t sleep and get online for a while so ya, I will check my emails forum etc.

saxomonica
          Participant

Mike Potter
            Participant

Johnny should be at NAMM!
              Johnny at NAMM

saxomonica
              Participant

nice looking new sax
                i wonder what sort,
                diff mp and lig too

Mike Potter
                Participant

This was taken a couple years ago (maybe three), I’m thinking Johnny was playing the sax/mouthpieces that were at the booth he was visiting. Kind of looks like a Theo Mantra tenor sax with a different neck on it…

if the link above isn’t working this one should, you can zoom in on the pics I posted on Flickr.

Johnny @ NAMM

john
                  Keymaster

Was 2017, I remember cause Trump just got into office and I was watching the inauguration in my hotel room. I should go there again but other things come up.
                    That sax belonged to Dannie who is the California distributor and rep for Fiberreed. I didn’t take my horn but there was always one around the booth and Nadir had a TON of mouthpieces. I spent most of my time around that booth and met quite a few people, lots of fun. That was the year he introduced the carbon fiber MBII fatboy, and that is what I had on the sax in the pic I think. I brought home one for tenor and another for alto….they’re awesome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.