Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Repertoire What would the Concert key be for these 2 backing tracks of Harlem Nocturne?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hey Johnny, 😎
      I stopped by the music shop in inquire about servicing the Alto and mentioned to one of the repair guys about how cool I thought Harlem Nocturne would be to learn on the Saxophone and he actually had 2 different backing tracks in different styles and he gave them to me, pretty cool of him to do so. Was wondering if you would know what the concert key would be for these 2 tracks. They’re both mp3 files and I haven’t been successful in attaching mp3 files here, don’t know why. If they don’t attach here to this post I can e-mail them to you or let me know what I need to do to get them posted here to listen to them. Thanks!

Michael Bishop
      Participant

It doesn’t look like they got attached successfully here to this post on the forum, they’re both mp3 files.

john
        Keymaster

Hi Michael, try opening the mp3 file in some software & then save it as a .wma file. I think that should do it!

john
          Keymaster

I don’t know how to add that feature here, if it’s even possible.

Michael Bishop
            Participant

No, I don’t think it’s possible either. It’s not an emergency by any means, I’ll just e-mail it later. Getting ready right now to get one of your love songs–thanks so much for making so much great music available here Johnny–there’s just so much junk out there in the way of backing tracks and what.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.